Raw Avocado Pudding Recipe – With Carob
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 Cups, 2 servings
- 667 calories
- 27 grams of fat
- 89 grams of sugar
- 66 milligrams of sodium
- 2 Large Ripe Avocados (About 2 Cups Chopped Avocados)
- 1/2 Cup Carob Powder (Can Use Coco Powder Instead)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 Non-Dairy Milk (Cashew Milk, Almond Milk, Rice, or Soy Milk)
- 2 Teaspoons Non-alcoholic Vanilla Extract or Seeds From 2 Vanilla Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 20 Drops Vanilla Flavored Liquid Stevia (Optional)
- White Stevia Powder to Taste (I Used About 10 Pinches)
Peel, pit, and score avocados. Put all ingredients in a high speed blender such as the Vitamix and blend until the avocado pudding reaches a smooth consistency. If it is not sweet enough you can add more or less sweetener for your taste. Top with chopped bananas if desired. Enjoy!
- You will need a high speed blender such as the Vitamix to get a creamy consistency for the pudding. If you don’t have a high speed blender, then I recommend using the food processor with the s blade or an immersion blender.
- If you don’t have the seeds from two vanilla beans you can use 2 teaspoons of a non-alcoholic vanilla extract. If you do have vanilla beans, here is a vanilla bean tutorial on how to extract the seeds from a vanilla bean.
- I use organic white stevia powder from Trader Joes, or you can also use the Now brand organic white stevia powder as well.
- I use Sweetleaf vanilla liquid stevia extract that you can find online or at many health food stores.
- This raw avocado pudding recipe serves 2 people and the nutrition info is per 1.5 cup serving.
- Here are instructions on how to make your own almond milk.
- Here are instructions on how to make your own rice milk.
- To make cashew milk blend 1/2 cup soaked cashews with 1-2 cups of water. Here is a quick video on how to make cashew milk.
Thank you for visiting the Raw Glow Blog, if you liked this recipe please “like it” below. Comments are always welcome.