Raw Vegan Sour Cream – With Avocado
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 cup (serving size is 2 Tablespoons)
- 49 calories
- 4 grams of fat
- 0 grams of sugar
- 75 milligrams of sodium
- 1 and 1/2 Medium Haus Avocados
- 6 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Dill (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onion or Chives
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper (or to taste)
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender such as the Vitamix until completely smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings. Will last in the fridge for a few days only. Use as you would regular sour cream. Enjoy!
- The nutrition info is per serving size of 2 Tablespoons for a total of 8 servings per batch.
- You might need to adjust the apple cider vinegar amount for the desired amount of tang.
- Best to make this recipe in a high speed blender such as the Vitamix or you might need to add more water or make the recipe in a food processor with the S blade.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and please do share with me how you decide to use the raw vegan sour cream recipe in the comment’s section below.